Our papaya leaf extract juice is the first and only USDA certified organic, non-GMO project verified liquid extract in the market. We care about quality! Alcohol-free, preservative-free and gluten-free, add papaya leaf juice extract to your water, juice or tea! Not only is it tastier and healthier for you, but it is also more alkaline for your body. (Buy Case Qty of 12 & Save 10%).
Why Choose Papaya Leaf Liquid Extract - Organic, Non-GMO Verified
- Maintain healthy blood platelets (thrombocytes) and naturally increase platelet count.
- Support immune system function & aid digestion.
- Maintain the right balance of free radicals in the body.
- Only natural source of the protein-digesting enzyme papain which helps break down proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Naturally, speed up metabolism.
- Long lasting PH-balanced vegetable glycerin is extremely shelf stable with no preservatives. Adding heat or freezing does not affect the bioavailability of the papaya leaf properties.
- Strongest Extract available
Why We Are Unique
Why We Are Unique?
We are 100% women-owned and operated;
We give 10% of profits to educate girls in Africa;
We support our organic farmers and their communities through fair trade;
We care deeply about our environment; and
- We are Super Fruit experts because that's all we focus on.
Organic Papaya Leaves, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Filtered Water
Serving size: 2 tablespoon fulls daily
Servings per container: 32Each serving of Papaya leaf fluid juice is the strongest extract to support healthy living. If the dose is too strong, reduce by 50%. Dilute with water, juice, tea or other beverage.*Daily value (DV) not established
As a herbal supplement, take one spoonful 2-3 times a day with food.
If too strong, decrease dilute with water, juice or your favorite drink.
Shake well. Keep our of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If you are pregnant, nursing a baby or taking any medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. Store in a cool dry place, tightly closed.