Papaya, native to the tropics of South America, has been cultivated for centuries for its holistic properties and health benefits.
- Papaya leaves have a variety of different nutrients.
- They contain papain - a proteolytic (protein-digesting) enzyme that boosts immunity support, aids digestion, and helps to support blood platelets in the body.
- Papaya leaf is beneficial for promoting and supporting vitality, health and youth.
What makes Herbal Papaya Leaves special?
- 100% USDA Organic
- This loose leaf papaya tea is sun dried and packaged in a resealable stand up pouch to ensure freshness and excellent taste.
- If you would rather brew and strain your own tea, then this is the right product for you!
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Get the most out of every cup!
- For maximum benefit, papaya loose leaves must be properly prepared to get the greatest amount of beneficial extracts!
- It is best to use flash boiled water poured into the teapot, as if to rinse, and quickly pour it out.
- This is an old trick that helps to achieve better taste and release all the healthy elements of the papaya tea leaves.
- Pour 16oz of hot water into the rinsed and heated teapot over two teaspoons of dry papaya loose leaves and cover with the lid.
- Let it sit for about 8 minutes.
- The leaves can be consumed with the drink if preferred, or strained if not required.
- Sweeten with sugar, sweetener or honey if desired.
- For iced tea, allow to cool, put into glass container and place in fridge until needed. Drink within 3 days.
That's it! You are ready to serve your traditional, properly made and absolutely delicious papaya leaf tea, so sit back to Enjoy! Drink 2 to 3 cups daily.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing a baby, consult your physician before using this product. To maintain freshness store in a cool dry place.