10 Uses of Papaya That You Didn't Know
There are a lot of things we can do with papaya leaves, but here is a few that you might have never heard of! Create your own use of Papaya!
- Dried papaya leaves fully grinded and mixed with honey or agave is a perfect cure to cough and fever
- Fresh papaya leaves boiled in hot water is a very strong herbal cure for malaria
- Fresh juice from grinded papaya leaves can be used to heal open wounds and sores
- Fresh papaya leaves eaten raw with onions can boost your urinary tract especially if you’re having an overactive bladder
- Juice made from the leaves can be used as a skin cleansing agent, see our acne post from earlier!
- Fresh papaya leaves boiled with sliced pieces of orange can help burn fat and it’s a perfect reduction agent
- Eating a few papaya seeds can help aid in a bacterial infection
- Two glasses of tea daily made from the leaves can help reduce menstrual cramps
- Juice made from papaya leaves can be used to send away eczema. Wash face with soap first!
- Lastly, many women overseas use Papaya leaves during labor or in a sitz bath to reduce pain during childbirth